Certification of accounts is a process in which the mission of the auditor is to certify the annual accounts, and formulate an objective opinion on the regularity and sincerity of the accounts, and compliance with the principle of fair.
Beyond the Simple audit accounts, certification of financial information is used to develop not only the confidence of financial partners and clients, but also suppliers.
In the framework of the statutory audit to which BDO Algeria is mandated , we commit to:
- Issue an opinion report on the company accounts
- Making special reports:
- Special report on regulated agreements
- Special report on employee benefits
- Special report on the five or ten highest incomes
- Special report on the evolution of the outcome of the last five years
- Special report on the going concern
We ensure compliance with the regulations in force concerning the preparation of the notes to financial statements.
Special report requested by financial institutions such as the distribution of revenues.
Reports on regulated agreements.
We perform our statutory audit according to a risk-based approach and in several steps:
- Acknowledgement of the entity (Interviews with interlocutors of the company)
- Identifying risks related to business and risks related to the environment (economic and legal environments)